Friday, September 11, 2009

Got sick

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot for dropping by at my site. I'm up to something and I need to take care of my health, too. I guess I was under pressure lately and now I need some rest. Had consultation with a Filipino doctor who happens to be an internist last Friday. I am blessed because he was a very accommodating and we converse in our own language and this way I was able to demonstrate to him and explained what I am feeling. In one of our conversation he gave me a prescription for my ulcer and he ordered me to undergo a series of lab tests this week, and this coming week? I just hope and pray that everything would turn out well. So now, I'm taking a break, in blogging... Anyway, I'll be back soon after everything has stabilized.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3