Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Back lot tour part II experience

As I was looking at the pictures at the documents of our computer I found this pictures that I took during my travel to Disney World at our first anniversary vacation. This is one of the attraction that Hollywood Studio is offering to its tourists, they call it called Backlot Tour. In here you will see all the tricks of making a movie. This is the first tour experience that I want to see if ever I could go back to Florida. Amazing and I love to watch it again and again What I love in this attraction is there’s no need for you to walk all need is sit, relax and take souvenir pictures and you will enjoy the tour. In this part, the driver stops so tourists experience while the tram is bouncing up and down in a simulated earthquake, then fire is all over the place and comes next is too much rain that makes the area flooded


Here, as a result of heavy rain the water is flowing that you think it would be heading to your direction and them you would want to scream because you car is shaking as if you experience another earthquake. Oh don’t get scared it’s just a trick. The water that you see will flow underneath before it hits you. If you sit on the left side you will surely get wet because of the splashes of the water.
In this part you will see a tank of gas that was caught on fire. It will explode, you will feel the heat but don’t get nervous, it's safe...LOL. I could see some of the tourists were scared but others they just stare blankly and I heard some chuckling, saying awesome and unbelievable. You will be thinking what if this happens? Sorry my dear there is no way that you can get out of it – lol. You are inside and trapped. All you need is pray that everything would be alright and you came out safe…..


Anyway this are only tricks that the whole tour wants us to experience- how it is shoot or made... In the movies that we watch it appears that the scene is really true but it’s fake. In order to catch the watchers attention the producer would think of a situation and do some tricks that would made the public believe that it is good to be true. In this tour you may think that it’s boring but when you sit, your tour starts and the fun begin. I would suggest that you try it and you will enjoy….. There are lots of pictures that I took on that trip to Orlando that I did not post yet on my blog because I don’t have much time on the computer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3