Monday, August 24, 2009

Playing Bejeweled Blitz on Face book

When I go to face book the first that I did is reading comments the friends leave at my page. Second I searched for names of old friends that I remember and when I find them I read first their profile, look at their pictures and in the end add them to my list of friends and if it doesn't work I sent them an invitation to add them. At first I don’t like going back to Face book because it is not that friendly (ika nga) like Friendster because it has new features that are new to me. Its not that I could not understand its features, I am just lazy to explore is the right word for it. None of this kind in the forest that I know – LOL. Not like before, that I am still a neophyte to the world of the internet that I really try my best to learn and explore this things until the program shuts down because never did I know that it picked-up virus already. I said I don’t care we have lots of IT’s in the office, they could fix that –Lol . Call me bad but it’s really true if you want to try something that interests you, you will really try it no matter what, right?
Anyway, now the reason why I frequently goes back to Face book is the games that they have in there. At first I was just observing my husband and I am thinking why he takes so many hours at Face book when at his Friendster and Tagged or Emails he just spend 15 minutes or half hour. When I saw that he is playing games I thought that it was the game that is our computer that I usually play. I did not pay attention to it. There was one time that I am tempted to play the free games that the other websites offer but I am afraid I might catch virus instead of enjoyment in playing games. I pity our computer because this is the only one that I and my hubby shared. We can’t afford to buy a new computer because right now it’s just my hubby who is earning. And it’s obvious that one income is coming in. I can’t afford thinking if we lose our computer so much so that we badly need it with our communication, paying bills online and my studies online.
So last night when my hubby ask me if I want to play a game online at Face book I said yes and he introduce me to this Bejeweled Blitz. I am quite hesitant because I said I don’t know the rules in the game and it is just played a minute, you will get scored and times is up. For a beginner like me you have to familiarize first the color and the movement. Right now I got the score of 10,000 not bad for a beginner after half an hour of playing. I repeat and repeat until I got this score. At first I find this relaxing because it takes out my stress but it turns out to that I get glued and addicted to the game ‘coz I want to get a high score other than what I got---lol. Why not try it, it’s free. You will surely enjoy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3