Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Super Busy

Once again, I have had a super busy weeks. So pardon my absence on this blog for two weeks :(

First, I was busy with my part time job from Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and on Wednesdays, my day-off friends invite me to go out. Seems they are already aware that every Wednesday is my day-off so they are already waiting for it every week. My Sunday is laundry, cleaning time; go to church and grocery day. Ugh, I thought I already escape from not attending the bridal shower of one of my hubby’s cousin’s daughter last Saturday and because of being busy I just sent my gift so she will not be disappointed.
Second week, the weekday routine is still the same and this Saturday we went to Secaucus. For those who are not aware where this place is, let me give you a brief description; it is located in Meadowland, New Jersey. Secaucus is the first true suburban community outside Manhattan, just five miles from Times Square. Residents, as well as visitors staying at the community's many fine hotels and motels can be in Manhattan in as little as 20 minutes via express bus. Or they quickly can be on their way to other points in via the New Jersey Turnpike or State Route 3, both of which pass through the town.
And just across the Hackensack River, a mile away, is the area's sports and entertainment center, The Meadowlands, are home of the Giants, the Jets, the Nets, the Devils, the Red Bulls, and the Seton Hall Pirates; concerts, circuses, ice shows, weekly flea market; and the Meadowlands Race Track.
Location! What makes Secaucus great for residents and visitors also makes it great for business. Secaucus is the corporate home of many major businesses and a distribution center serving Manhattan and Northern New Jersey. Its proximity to New York offers quick delivery.
Anyway we go there to attend the yearly celebration of Philippine Fiesta in America. Since this is my first time I was amazed to see the sorroundings, and meeting some Filipino who now lives in America. It’s really a great 1 day visit although the event is held for two days. The fiesta is held at Meadowlands Expo Center, Secaucus New Jersey. The event caters Trade Exhibitors from Philippines and US. There is business networking, Cultural &Food Festival and highlighted by International and local entertainers. My visit is a whole day of fun. I will post some pictures on my next post. For now I will go back to my studies. I am newly enrolled at an online/distant study on Medical coding. I have to concentrate first so I could send my first exam….. Good night everyone….
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3