Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Tribute To The Philippines Beloved President Cory Aquino

TwitThis

This was the People Power in 1986. I was still newbie at working in one of the radio station in Samar. That time we are campaigning for Cory who runs for the snap election. Though that time my father's uncle was the governor of Western Samar and known alliance of Marcos. I and my co-workers in the radio is supporting Tita Cory silently. This was because we are members of the media so we are not allowed to side any political party. Being a first time voter, I intellegently give my vote without selling it to the other party at that time were money is just a hand away.As a Namfrel member of Samar Chapter and having the privilege to announce the truth and the real score of result of elections, we feel and we know that she wins.I am happy that I was once a part of Tita Cory's winning the race.

Tita Cory, I am PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO!we love you!You are not alone. We are hoping that the Filipino people will continue to fight for the rights that you are fighting for and uphold the freedom and dignity that you once dream of....
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3