Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ELF Lovely

When hubby came home last week he asks me if I read his email to me. I told him no. I ask him why and he said he has a surprise for me there. I am thinking of e-card as he always sends me an e-card. He said it was his surprise instead of asking him again why not open my e-mail. Frankly, speaking I am ashamed of my hubby because now that we are together I seldom check my e-mails. Sometimes the mails stay there for a month before I read it. But this time I open one of the mails and I saw this one he said his surprise for me. I just look at it and forget about it already but then last night i was looking for the pictures that i downloaded at our computer i came across to this one, i smile and said why not put in my next blog so that hubby would be happy to see it here and as a token of my appreciation of his efforts. Take a look at the pic.
He really thinks of me as an elf Santa. It’s funny but I like his effort of making me happy. I love it. Thank you hubby. I love you….

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3