Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yahweh, You Are Near



It’s already 12:20 am when I went to bed. I could not sleep, was uneasy, so I get up and open the computer. I browse some songs at the Google as I was searching for Christian songs and I came across to one of my favorite. I use to had this CD tape back home which I play at my DVD player during the night. As sometimes out of nowhere I feel the emptiness, sometimes I feel that I am alone and I want to search for something that I could not explain, something that I could not understand. When I had this feeling I resort to playing Christian songs listen and meditate. After a while I would find myself uttering soft words not aware that I am already confiding to the Lord all my troubles, sobbing and after the crying I feel good and I thank Him for listening to me. Do you feel the same too? If you are then I recommend that you too listen and sing. I am 100% sure that whatever troubles that you had now, that you feel you could not open it to your trusted person, go to HIM (Yahweh) you can say anything and He will listen to you. After confiding to Him you will be relieved. You will feel good and you will say I could stand again and conquer whatever trial that would come my way as I had my Saviour. If this is true then come to my blog and write comment as your way of testifying the truth. I am not preaching here (he he he) I am just sharing what I experience. Just try if you are troubled and you seem you have no one to run too, no shoulder to lean on. I just hope you could find inner peace.Cheers!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3