Monday, December 8, 2008

Manny Paquiao Wins

This morning when I get up I was looking for the news about Manny Paquiao. I am trying to know how was the fight of Manny with De la Hoya in Las Vegas. It's over! The dream match has ended and Manny Pacquiao has won another big fight, beating the one of the greatest fighters he has faced. Pacquiao ended Oscar de la Hoya's dream of ending his career on a high note by stopping the Mexican-American in the ninth round. Oscar de la Hoya quit when he failed to answer the bell for the ninth round thus giving the Filipino fighter his biggest victory to date.I was happy to know that once again this fellow kababayan prove to the world that he could bet this giant (the way I call De la Hoya). It was predicted that he will win (De la Hoya) because he is big and tall. But Manny has proven in the saying that “walang malaki na nakakapuwing”. just take a look at this video…. just click the button its already a full video
I will watch his fight on the tv(i like a big tv screen) when HBO replay it as $ 54 pay per view is too much for me. Knowing that Pacman won is enough for me to CONGRATULATE him. Thank you for making us Filipinos proud of you….

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3