Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW

snow on our neighbors front lawns and cars
in our backyard with the garage
still in the backyard
snow on the porch, ground and on top of the garbage can
at the porch facing the light he he he

Being a first timer, how would you react when you see a snow falling down. You will run out and take a picture. That’s exactly what I did last night at 8:00 pm, dark and only the outdoor light from our outside door was my light. I was so excited when I watch it falling fast. When I saw that the ground was full of snow. The kiddy attitude that was in my nature come out at that moment, with excitement I get my winter jacket, put my hat and run outside, did not bother that I am in my fleece pajama and fleece sleepers. I ask my hubby to take a picture of me with the snow falling over my whole body. It was so cold outside but I did not mind it as l had a souvenir he he he. If it’s not night I am planning to play the snow making snowman out of it. Since it is, I just get into the house and in the morning I am thinking I will do it and would be taking pictures once again. But when I get up this morning I was sad because the snow melts already because it rain during the night. Though I could see some on the roof of the houses, cars, and a little in the ground. Maybe next time when it is daytime I will try to do it. Coming from a place where winter is just a dream for us, I could say WOW this is really true. It’s not just a dream it’s a reality. I know I would be staying here for long and I could feel the weather when it changes but this one is a memorable one for me that I could share with my relatives back home.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3