Sunday, July 12, 2009

Messages I got from my e-mails

I got this greetings from my e-mails and friendster comments. I am truly blessed having friends around that care for. My heart feels good that even on short messages they sent it to me letting me feel that they are just there whenever I need them. Sometimes I feel alone, lonely and depressed friends is really a great help to move on. My special thanks to the following for sending me this beautiful messages.


Ivy- she is my sweet cousin. She is working at the DSWD, Cebu, amidst her hectic schedule she always finds time to e-mail me sending me jokes, forward e-mails that thru powerpoint and/or sending me religious qoute/verses that would help me in my daily living.

Lindy- a special children's teacher that always says how she misses our hang-outs in Manila. She is my high school classmate. Really a dear friend. Miss you too, Ga. That's how we call each other.

Mario- my cyberfriend from India who is now working in Dammam, Saudi. We've know each other since 2005 and until now we still e-mail each other, chat and he sometimes sends me this messages. Thank you friend for being so nice that even if we just meet on the internet you still value the friendship. We may not be chatting often but you are still there for me.

Sarah- she lives in Sweden. I met her in the friendster world. Although we are miles apart she still manage to send me tags and comments at my friendster. Never fail to send me informative messages at my e-mails.
Gina- my ever Kumare! whenever she is free from work and on the computer she would send me a bunch of comments and how are you mare! Musta na buhay sa States(how is life in the USA) As if she is not near to me, he he he. Heller! she just live in Yukon,Canada a boundary of USA and Canada. Anyways, she need to show her passport and tourist visa to visit me. Why not just call me mare, if you really need to hear my voice.
Yusuf- Turkey is a far country from the Philippines but this friend did not hesitate his eagerness to make friends with a poor girl like me. Even if he belongs to the elite group in the society he still manage to vow his head down and reach a person like me who belongs to the lower class. It means to say that being in the higher class in society is not a hindrance when friendship is the topic.

Hubby- He is one of a kind. A wonderful friend/hubby. He is one of my unknown fan in this blog. My number one critic. Lovely-you have to be careful in writing because your number one critic will read your post aha ha ha.

Steve- my ever loving friend who never fails to sent me e-mail everyday. I got 2 or 3 e-mails from him. He is never tired sending even if I fail replying his e-mails, he will still send a bunch of greetings, pictures and kept on sending me tags at my tagged page.

Gary - I met him by a friend. He lives in Utah. Every now and then he sent me a message at my YM asking how are you, miss chatting with you. And on e-mails he also sent this friendship message. His eyes always twinkle when I open my cam for him to see me when we chat. And he always show pictures of the beautiful places in Utah. I just hope that one day I could go there and see the beautiful sceneries that he shared with in the pictures.


To all my friends, thank you for the never ending support, loved, and care. I may not be rich in money but I am truly blessed with friends like you who is always there whenever I need you. I want you to know your friendship is really appreciated. I really treasure and value it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3