Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRRR.....very cold outside

---care to join me for a cup of coffee? Hey, just thought you need one!------
(Hope I could really give it to you personally. as if I am thoughtful huh!)
It’s very cold, 10 degrees here in my area. (cant’ find the degree sign on my keyboard lol). Not used to the cold weather though. Bundled up hhhmmmnn.... OMG, my brain's intact, but can’t think of the right words to write. Probably this is because of the weather (sisihin ba ang panahon)or my being lazy to izip-izip.I still don't know what to say, seems the thoughts in my head suddenly stop or stucked somewhere and I couldn't take it back. Ok I don’t want a drain mind. So I have to take a rest. Or i must say is teasing anyone that has this face as if the world is in his shoulders, He he he.Did i make you smile? Good night! See you tomorrow and see you around! CHEERS!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3