Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome 2009

Hello everyone! Once again let me greet you Happy New Year and WELCOME 2009. I got busy after New Year, that I could not find time to attend my blog. I know my last online was December 30. After that we take a vacation for 5 days, was away to unwind and when I get back it’s all work at the dental clinic. We had a rush work for 2 days after the Christmas and after the New Year, these days are hectic until today that we could hardly take the breaks. Once we start the work it is just 30 minutes of interval with each patient to attend to their tooth problems. 30 mins includes doctor’s exam for the patient and after that we do the cleaning, put new instrument s, sterilize the instruments, set new appointment, sending the bills for those that had insurance, doing bookkeeping, and writing on the cards of patients names and addresses and send it thru mail to remind them of their next visit to the clinic. In writing their addresses I notice that you have to write the zip code correctly and check it as well because here the zip code differs from one street to another. What I noticed here in the States that zip code is very important when you addressed a letter because once you write a number and it is wrong the letter will not go to the recipient. So you have to be careful every time you do and double checked it. Anyway, I really miss blogging but I could hardly find time as when I get home I am already tired that I want to sleep so the next day I would have so much strength again to deal with the patients (some of them are insistent, I am not complaining he he he, just want to err my side) Yeah it’s true sometimes they are the ones who pressure you, tire you but sometimes you would find yourself understanding and compassionate with the problems that they share to you. Like anybody else they too have their ups and downs. Sharing their problems sometimes makes you think that you are still lucky because you are there to help them. Huh drama na naman. Tomorrow and the next few days I will post some pics of my escapades here….

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3