Saturday, January 17, 2009

Charice Pempengco will sing for Barack Obama

At Charice interview

Another Filipino that I am proud of is Charice Pempengco, she is tagged as an international singing sensation. I remember that day when she sings at Macy’s big event in New York City – The Thanksgiving Day.I was kinda sentimental to see her on TV and said to myself Pinoy talaga ako. Come Jan. 20,2009 she will again, bring a big honor to my beloved Philippines being the only Filipino who will sing at the historic inauguration of the newly elect President of the United States of America Barack Obama in Washington . She will be singing God Bless America and One Moment in Time. This is really her one shining moment being on the stage singing with the new historic President. To sing with him, be one of the invited guest is really an honor. Mabuhay ka Kabayan!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3