Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Birthday Bash.....

January is the month when mother gave birth to me. This is not only a blessing month but this is also the start of a brand New Year for everyone. A time to renew promises, commitments to oneself and the so called New Year’s resolution. Me, I don’t believe that only on this month that everyone should change. Any month you could change to what you think the road that you lead is wrong. If you feel there is a need for you to divert the things that you believe is not good then do it while there is there a chance and time. Don’t wait for the next year to do it. Planning, yes this is the good start of your plans for the whole year that you would include in your portfolio of activities for the whole year round. Since this is the brand new month for the whole year to start with let me greet people that is part of my life who is, or will be celebrating their birthday. Me first, my birthday that falls on Jan.5
so happy birthday to me (hehehe)

my real b-day cake which hubby tried his best to surprise me

obcourse I got some greetings at my Friendster page and one greetings in a form of a poem from my youngest son touches me . He loves to write poems and here is one:

I always make her angry
Mad and sometimes noisy
Cause I’m often times clumsy
But then she’d forgive me

She always lectures
In many structures
It’s sometimes torture
But it’s for my future

I do my best to thank her
In many ways but it’s hard to please her
But yet she’d always be there
Waiting in silence for me to put things into order

That’s why in my small way
Through a poem I wrote yesterday
I express my emotions and say….
I love YOU MoM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Jan 6- is my brother in law's Steve in Dubai

his face is already blurry with the wine --probably drunk he he he

Jan. 11- Gene my former officemate in the Philippines now here in NY working at Montefiore Hospital


Jan. 13- my beloved mother Fely, my wish for her is long life and good health


Jan. 15- my youngest son Kirby my wish is for him to have such wisdom, good health and long life so he could continue fulfilling his dreams. He is still young and i know there are lots of things that awaits him.


Jan. 18- my first cousin Maricel don't have picture of her. But i wish her many returns of the day.

Jan. 19- my first cousin on the father side and God Child thru confirmation Ivy. My wish for her is that God will give her a man who love and care for her. She is still single and scared to trust a man....sorry cuz to reveal you secret he he he


Jan. 25- My dear cousin Kuya Mark who is always there when i need him...

Birthday bash ever. A Blessed month to start with....

Also i am congratulating my brother Larry for a new born(Dec. 29)baby boy and Maritess of San Diego, CA also for a new baby(Jan.6)a new addition to our family and next year added to my list of January birthday celebrant.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3