Friday, March 6, 2009


· I have God in my life and I can rest assure that all my needs, physiological & spiritual, will be provided for.
· I have a mom who has unwaveringly supported us all through the years
· I have a part time job amidst the threatening effects of economic deterioration around the world.
· I can still send my two sons to school and ensure their future .
· I am healthy and have a good eyesight
I am grateful to have a good, loving , caring and responsible husband and I feel so grateful for that. :)

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousnessand will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." Psalm 7:17
Whew! This is not a long list but it took time for me to complete it. Sadly, it goes to show how much I've neglected cultivating a heart with the gratitude that is in me. It made me see all the blessings I have.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3