Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Date to Remember

Today, 9th day of the month is a very special day for me and my hubby. This marks on the day that we meet online. After chats, sending emails, cards and phone conversations we decided to meet in person. After the meeting we were able to establish love then he started working on my papers and when i got the visa, i flew to USA to be with my love. This is also the date that we decided to seal our love with a matrimony that would bind us as husband and wife. Since then, we decided to celebrate this monthly. Although everyday is a special day for us. But 9th day of the month is the special one for us. Now i am happy again to celebrate the occasion with him. When i open my email this is the what he sent me, a card with the dedication that touches me and make me teary-eyed(tissue please--He he he).

Sweetheart, Happy Fifth Month Wedding Anniversary. I am so very happy to have you in my life and thank God for bringing us together. For whatever amount of time He grants us together, I will do my best to be a Loving Husband to you.
Love, Hugs & Many Kisses.


I am happy with things like this and as i said in my profile that i am a person that is easy to please. I appreciate simple things no matter how small it is as long as there's effort on it. And this means a lot to me being remembered on occasions like this by the loved ones close to me. Material things is not a big deal to me. What i want is the memories that i will always remember and the happiness that money cannot buy. To my dear hubby my reply is this, Thank God for bringing you to me. No matter how many turns, twists and bumps that we face the road that we are passing , i would be happy to be part of this journey, because with you i could see the excitement, the care and the love that we have for each other.I love you. Happy Monthsary!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3