Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Message from the Priest Moments Corner

Sorry friends I was not able to post a blog for quite a long time . Got sick and have to rest for a while. And while I am laying on the couch I turn on the TV, while searching the channels I happen to open the TFC channel. And I happen to watch Father Jerry Orbos message at his moment portion. His message was this whoever you are and wherever you are if you are watching this channel my wish for you this Christmas is maraming pera(more money) Magandang pangangatawan( good health)and sana buhay ka pa(hope that you are still alive). It was a simple message but I was touch. You know why as he explained it ; you are working too hard that you sometimes neglect your health that you forgot the quality of life that you had. Yep, he is right sometimes when we work too hard we forget to eat and lack sleep that cause us to have poor health and what do we expect with our short life and because of this we regret in the end that we did not have time for ourself and before we know it, it’s too late, the damage had been done….. This is just a reminder for those people that we love and dear to us…..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3