Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Memorable Weekend

I AM HERE


Wow….. Shopping , this is my favorite! Speaking of shopping last Sunday I and my hubby went to Kohls Department store located in Porchester, a place part of New York.. I’ve never been there since I came to US and as part of his weekends treat for me we visited the place to see what I could buy in there for myself.I was fascinated by the items they sell and alas I come to love this cute hat and scarf.


See me modeling it and let my hubby take the picture which he did.
HHHmmm,,, this is just a secret I modeled it to show my hubby so he would approved if I ask him to buy me one. And true enough he approved it he he he. . Not a good pose though, my husband seems in a hurry....
Then we went to the flea market where i buy this one
at a Filipino stall, the owner was a Filipina from Zambales. I forgot her name as it is just a quick introduction. At least i was able to practice my tagalog language he he he. When we feel hungry we stop by this place which was located in Mamaroneck, NY, place is good and look at me i am so thirsty that my eyes are big when my hubby take this shot, My God...after drinking i was relieved that i pose like this feeling cute(kuno). When i get hold of the camera i snap a shot of my husband there he was.... this is my way of thanking him for being a good host for me he he he.....What a good weekend for me...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3