Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quote from a Friend

As i was opening my e-mails today, i happen to read this religious message from a friend i meet at Philippine National Red Cross. Her name was Mae. We were both enrolled at the training center as a requisite for her going to Canada and me as a caregiver. In our 10 days of training we become close friends and after our graduation she immediately got her certificate as that time she is scheduled to fly to Canada for a job waiting for her. From then on i did not hear from her but before that we exchange our e-mail addresses and she promised that she will sent me an email once she get there and settle herself. Three years passed and no words from her until one day she invite me to her friendster and i add her. From then on she sends me e-mails and this is just one of her message in one of her emails, picture with quotes, she did not write anything but just this. I know she wants to convey that she is always there when i need a friend. Thank you Mai for for this wonderful quotes. I posted it here in my blog for you to see and read one day. I know God is good. My wish for you is; May the Lord always keep you is His care, bless you with wisdom and and more success for i know it is your dream. The only thing that i ask is; May you never forget where you come from and keep your feet always at the ground. I love you my friend.
Religious Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.comReligious Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.comReligious Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3