Monday, September 29, 2008

Kris Aquino Launches 'The Greatest Love' Album on ASAP

Yesterday I and hubby were just at the house, taking it easy, he was at the computer while i was watching my favorite TFC channel. Kris Aquino was one of the guest at ASAP program and she was launching "The Greatest Album" her tribute to her Mom former President Cory Aquino who is suffering from colon cancer. The proceed of this she said is for the charity of her Mom. I really admire her mother for her courage. I remember when she was campaining for her Presidency we were there supporting her. From campaign 'til she seats as President. For those who do not know Kris Aquino's Mom, she is the First Filipina President of the Philippines. I will post here a video clip for the readers. Enjoy watching....

1 comment:

Seemon Sim said...

Hi Thanks for adding me on MyBlogLog as a contact. I added u already. Hope you also can visit my blog at blogspot: http://seemon.blogspot.com

Hope someday may be we can chat at msn.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3