Monday, June 15, 2009

Folk Dances

I miss dancing, not just dancing but the famous Philippine Folk dance. I really love it, looking at the performers dancing is a lot of fun. I remember in my elementary years I sometimes join the program at school where this dances is included. I really miss the fun of dancing. So when I open my computer I search this at you tube if i could watch it and here is the clippings.The first are the favorites of my grand parents when they were still alive and the ever requested dance at fiesta's so they could gather money as fund for a project or for an organization. We are trying to promote here our own dances in Region 8 (Samar-Leyte) which is performed by Leyte Dance Theatre, this is just part of Filipino heritage.There are lots of dances to watch in here just click the each video and Enjoy watching....



Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3