Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hair Treatment

I've been using hot water for many months. When I take a shower and use a blower after to dry my hair I noticed that its not shiny anymore and very dry. Good that no split ends pup-up . I am not worried in any way with my dry hair because I know a good way on how to make it soft and shinier again. Before if I don't have money to buy for conditioner I use lotion. I applied it direct to my hair to make it smoother and shinier. But now I discovered using mayonnaise, Yes, mayonaise is not just use for food, but you can use it to your hair too. Applying some mayonnaise on my hair and let it stand for about 20 minutes then wash it, use shampoo and rinse. You have to use much shampoo because mayonnaise makes your hair too oily so you should double the amount of shampoo that you use. You'll see the difference after washing your hair. The hair is softer and shinier. Why don't you try and see if it also works for
you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3