Friday, June 5, 2009

Spectro Magic Parade Part II- Magic Kingdom

This is the second part of my blog regarding the spectacular parade that we watch when we visit Walt Disney, Orlando. I was very busy taking pictures and was so excited with the outcome because it was night and I really don't have the idea that this would come out good. The truth is, I could see it in the monitor and since the movement of the parade is fast did not have the chance to edit it until we reached the hotel. When I download it at my computer it came out good and clear. I promised when I post the Part 1 that I still have some photos to post but I could not find so much time to come to the computer to write and post my blog. Although, I am trying whenever I could find time. Again, I will say enjoy reading and looking at the pictures I post here. To everyone, thank you for visiting my page and hope to see you here even if I don't know you. I appreciate it very much if you could leave a message on my tagboard. I would love to read your messages and if you want to exchange link with me I would be glad to add you, just inform me.









Photobucket







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3