Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Tribute to all the Fathers out there

First, I want to Glorify and to Praise the Father Almighty for being greatest father in the Universe. I wish Him a Happy Father's Day.....................
A simple message to my Father: We call our father Tatay. 'tay, I know when I was a kid, a teenager'til I grown-up a lady I always contradict your rules and I have every answer to what you say. I was thinking before for myself. Don't listen to your advise and when you prohibit me for doing things or going to parties and outings. I am thinking that you just don't like it because you don't want to, as a result I mock myself, self -prison in the bedroom or sometimes sneak out without your permission as a result of vengeance. But those are only part of my adolescent period. As I grow older, I came to realize that you're always there to guide me through each step along the way, protecting me just like what a father could do; so that their daugther will be safe and away from harm. You, are there to instill in our narrow mind that we are wrong ang that you always find a way to explain things why we commit mistakes, why you punish us and after every mistake you are there to console us. I know you love us even if you don't demonstrate it. Because we know that you are not the demonstrative type of person. We know that you care for us. And now that I am a parent myself I will apply some of the good deeds that you have shown us. Thank you, Tatay, for being there, and for loving us.I know words are not enough but we want you to know that we love you and we appreciate what you did. For me you are the greatest tatay that we have.
dad poem
Also my greetings to my dear hubby for accepting my kids as his own. Hon, I appreciate for the courage that you take for I know its really hard doing so. Not all men can do that, but you give it a shot. The reason why I admire and love you. A thank you from me and my two sons.

fathers day appreciation
Happy father's too to the following........ People in here accepted me to be a member of the family without a second thought and I likewise thank them for that. Other members of my family who are now fathers-- thank you for supporting me in every inch of my way being a father to my sons, ensuring me that they are just fine when I am not around and even if you have your own family to attend to and busy on your work for you living you still find time to stop by and say hello, how are you and your sons. Assuring me that I could get help whenever I needed to.
father's day

Father's Day
TO ALL THE FATHER'S OUT THERE, WHEREVER YOU ARE, WHAT EVER YOU DO, WE SALUTE YOU FOR TAKING THE COURAGE OF MAKING THE BOAT STEADY WHEN THE WATER GETS ROUGH----------------------------------------------
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3