Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Singing Nurse

When I am not busy I always visit you tube before I visit my blogs. I want to get updated on what's happening to the video world. One video that catch my attention is this Pinoy nurse named Dominic Limpin. He is assigned in the dialysis department in one of the hospital here in New York. We all know that it's not easy for a person who is ill to pretend that you are happy.Or sometimes you could not even let them smile, how could you ever smile if you are suffering for too much pain. I know everyone of us could relate or might as well pity those who are sick. For we know the pain that they are suffering and yet this Pinoy nurse manage to help them ease the pain by singing to them or letting the patient join him in singing. I think his intention is to alliviate their suffering even only for a short while. At least for this short time they might as well forget the pain that they go thru. I really admire this man's compassion. I just hope that some nurses out there would be as compassionate as he is while doing their work. I observe that there are nurses who are rude to the patients. Instead of helping them ease the pain they are adding problem to the patient. We understand that you are pressured but it doesn't necessarily mean that you will take it against your patients. Just my opinion and some piece of advise, be compassionate, kind and to them for you just don't only know how they really feel. Sometimes the pain is killing them and too much to bear.Let's say its a vice-versa. What if you are on their situation and same thing would be done to you.How would you react. Anyway, I am happy for you Mr. Limpin. Keep it up! Yan ang Pinoy! Thumbs up!

this video is courtesy of jollybmcdonald--thank you for sharing this video....

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3