Thursday, June 25, 2009

OMG!!! MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD????

My idol Michael Jackson, the king of Pop died today at the age of 50. Sources said that he was stricken at his rented home in Holmby Hills and paramedics tried to resuscitate him and afterwhich he was rushed to the hospital. He died at UCLA Medical Center . "It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known," his brother Jermaine said. Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases. I became his fan because of his famous songs Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller which I like most.

Hubby told me when he come home that Michael Jackson is dead. I said what? ??? When I open the computer and read the news, only in there that I believe that this is really true. Confirmed he is dead.

This is his video when he visited Manila in 1996 which I get from TheMJVideoPoster. This song is one of my favorite from Micheal album. I am eager to watch him when he visits Manila but the tickets are expensive that time and even if I could afford the ticket I still have some important things that needs my budget. Anyway, Michael Jackson, wherever you are now, you'll be forever in my heart along with your songs that I love with. May your soul rest in peace in the care of our Lord.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3