Friday, April 24, 2009

Cyber friends vacation to Dominican Republic

This pictures was shared to me by my cyber friend from Canada. He and his family spent their vacation in Dominican Republic. He told me that he enjoy's his trip and allowed me to post the pictures in my blog. So, i am sharing the photos with you my readers.

hello there Lovely, here are some more pics from my trip, the first pic is a view right out front from the place we stayed,
you can see the walkway and the manicured gardens. The workers were out everymorning cleaning and working in the gardens and trees.

and the beach was beautiful, you could walk for miles on it, the sand was not hot under your barefeet, was nice and firm , and the surf would come in and the ocean water was warm.
Some more pics around the pool also, was nice for swimming in, was not deep, and had a nice slope to walk down in places , so did not have to climb a ladder in,

and there was a bar also with cement stools you could swim over and sit and have a drink and mingle with outher guests or joke with the bar tender.Enjoy!!!
Thank you brother Steve for sharing this beautiful pictures to me. And also for allowing me to post it in my blog. I meet this friend of mine thru the internet in 2004, since then we e-mailed to each other, chat and even sends cards on occasion thru snail mails. He lives in Canada. I would say that he is a good friend, he is there to cheer me thru his jokes when i am lonely. Never forget to send me mails even if I could not answer back. I already introduce him to my husband and they too saying hello to each other. We didn't met yet but we remain close friend.
Photobucket











No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3