Saturday, April 18, 2009


If one day you feel like crying…Call me.

I don’t promise you that…I will make you laugh
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away~

Don’t be afraid to call me.

I don’t promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you.
If one day you don’t want to listento anybody;Call me…
I promise to be very quiet.
But…If one day you call and there is no answer…

Come fast to see me…
Perhaps I need you.
A friend sent this message to me at my email. She told me that if i post this not to post her name. Ok friend i will not mention your name but you can read your message to me here. Thank you for reading my blogs. It is nice to know that you are my ghost fan he he he. She is very shy (kuno). Anyway this friend of mine is very private. So lets, keep her privacy. And thank you so much friend for being there for me too. Touching message ha!!!! Cry ako, Lol...
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3