Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Empanadas

I mentioned the other day in my blog that my easter greetings post is late because i was so busy.

Preparing the dough and filling for my empanadas. After which mold it like a half moon as you can see in the picture above. I bake it in the oven for 1 hr. at 375 degrees.


This is the finished product. I made 3 dozens all in all. 2 dozens chicken and 1 dozen pork.




This is my hubby's cousin's request from me, instead of bringing bunny cake. I should bring this, but we still bring the cake anyway. I am happy that they like it. In fact, the host called me today to tell me that she really like it and she told me its great. She hide some for her. I was grateful for her comment and seems i feel in heaven knowing that they appreciate what i did. Honestly i am afraid they might not like it, but anyway i just hope that i could make this a business in the future. I am planning to make a sample to taste and wish that i could put some one of the Italian Deli and Filipino store near us. Additional income for me aside from my work, Lol .

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3