Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Fellow Bloggers and Readers

Actually this is a late post here. I was busy the whole day yesterday. We have our celebration in one of hubby's cousin(Anne) which is traditional for them. They do the Easter celebration every year at her house.
As expected in a traditional Italian tradition they start with appetizers. By these appetizers alone goodness you are already full, Lol but you have to give room for the main course.
Hmmnn, I am thinking here to if I will strech my body so the food in my stomach will go down to give way to the second course.

wheww! at last the eating is over with this last course which is coffee or tea with this cakes.
Anyways, hope you had a good Easter Celebration like we did.
Photobucket






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3