Friday, April 3, 2009

My Dearest Lovely





Love,
This card says what my Heart feels. Thank you for being a part of my Life, Sweetheart. Mwah!
Love Always,
Cxxx
When i open my e-mail this is ecard was there waiting for me. My hubby is really fond of sending and giving me surprises. This is what fascinates me, made me like him most. I remember when he was still courting me me he never forget sending me e-cards. Until now he is always thoughtful. Even if he is busy he never fail to call at the house to check if i am okey and if i eat already. Hon, thank you so much for caring and loving me. I also thank your parents for moulding and bringing you that way. If they are still alive i would hug and kiss them as I have known that most only son are spoiled brat but you are not. Rest assured that i would love you and grow old with you "Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko" Lol.....


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3