Saturday, April 18, 2009

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU

An excerpts from the diary that was found in Sis. Faustina's bed before she died says; Our Lord appeared in a vision to a humble Polish sister, St. Faustina Kowalska, on February 22, 1931, and revealed His Divine Mercy for the world. Thru their conversation He instructed Sis Faustina to Paint an image according to the pattern you see with the signature: Jesus, I trust in you. I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and [then] throughout the world.I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. I also promise victory over [its] enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory.
The two rays denote Blood and Water
The pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls. These two rays issued forth from the depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross.
The Feast of Divine Mercy
I want this image to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter; that Sunday is to be the Feast of Mercy. On that day, the depths of My Divine Mercy will be open to all.
Whoever will go to confession and Holy Communion on that day will receive complete forgiveness of sin and punishment. Mankind will not enjoy peace until it returns to My Mercy.


Tomorrow Sunday is His Feast and He is inviting everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3