Thursday, April 9, 2009

Praise Songs

Dear readers,
Yours truly is a Catholic by faith and since i am a devoted one. I join the whole christian world in celebrating the Holy Week. Tomorrow Holy Thursday and Good Friday, i will not be posting my blog instead i post here few of my favorite worship songs that always play when i have am doing self reflection. Although i always thank the Lord everyday for every blessings that i get from Him i feel that this is the perfect timing to return to him everything. That is why i am dedicating this songs to Him my saviour and my God. By Good Friday i will have my fasting which i am doing for 10 years now. My inspiration for doing this is when i join the EL Shaddai fellowship. Since i am here in the US i could not attend the worship, i think posting few songs would help a lot. For those who are not Catholic my apology. I know that you would understand me.







I just hope that by sharing this songs you would be blessed. I could share just the lyrics of the song but i was thinking that i would get the video would be interesting. Enjoy watching and listening.Have a good Holy Week everyone!!!!! See you after Easter....

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3