Sunday, May 24, 2009

At Magic Kingdon of Walt Disney World-Orlando,Florida

My Florida trip is what I considered as the most exciting and wonderful travel of my life. We were in Orlando for 5 days. It was such a beautiful place. The weather was so supportive because it didn’t rain for 3-days of our stay but on the 4th day there was a rainshower in the afternoon. Gee, we go home earlier. We stayed at Port Orleans, French Quarter.The accomodation was good and our rooms is nearest to everything-- like the pool, the dining area, the shopping store, the dock if you want to travel by the water and near the entrance of the hotel if you want something from the information area and also when you take the Disney bus that would take you to the parks. This is the entrance of Magic Kingdom. Anyone could be a kid even if you are old when you go to Walt Disney World. The place is big and you could see a lot of places that you could only imagine.


This is Cinderella's castle. I just read this on the book when I was a kid. I could never imagine that I would see the place one day and I really admire it. When the light was already open in the evening before the parade of Disney characters I was fascinated with the changing of colors in the posts of the castle.
Here you will experience a chilling, thrilling romp around a happy haunting ground of startling special effects. You will be walking past the entrance foyer and into the ghostly portrait chamber, the air cools and the sense of dread begins to grow. Suddenly, you realize that you are in a room with no windows and no doors! Moving along, you board a "Doom Buggy" and you begin your supernatural journey. Your Ghost Host takes you through several dusty rooms, where you can see eerie signs of ethereal awakening.
Here you can fly with Peter Pan in an indoor fastasy adventure and past the second star to the right on your journey to Neverland. Your pirate galleon soars past mermaids, Indians, and other characters from the Disney animated film Peter Pan. This attraction features a unique ride system that suspends the vehicles from above creating the sensation of flight.
Here is "Mickey’s PhilharMagic its a theater-type attraction employing Disney’s 3-D technology. Guests are invited into the theater for an orchestra concert, but Donald Duck causes a commotion, taking the Guests into a musical whirlwind through popular Disney films. It’s a fun-filled philharmonic concert featuring some characters of the magical world like with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and other Disney characters popping out of the screen to just an arm’s reach away from the Guests."
Feeling nostalgic "aki"when I remember that I was just the only one from my family who reach the place and see this beautiful scenery. I feel sense of regret that my family is not with us. But, what can I do, I just hope one day we would be together and again I would long for that day that I could go back and show them the beauty of the place. HHmmnn, I still have lots of pictures and stories that I want to post but I am already exhausted..... Good night everyone....
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3