Friday, May 29, 2009

Spectro Magic Parade Part 1

One of my dream once I enter the United States is to visit New York City, which I did because I lived in New Rochelle which is 30 minutes away from the City, Richmond, Virginia because I want to meet my Uncle- father's youngest brother; which we did last year infact we celebrate the New Year together with them and some members of the Filipino Community there. This year when we plan for vacation on top of my list was to go to Orlando, Florida to see its famous tourist destination Walt Disney World. So we fly to Florida. The first park that we visited was Magic kingdom park. We explore some of attractions which i already post days ago. I heard from hubby that there is a parade held at 9 pm. I ask him if we could see the parade and when he said yes, I was happy and excited. I thought that the parade is just an ordinary parade that we could always see but alas! there were lots of people from old to younger that lined up on both sides of the main street facing the Cinderella's castle waiting for the parade to begin.And when it starts the you could see the kids - in their faces you could witness that they are happy and excited to see their favorite characters participating the parade. I was amazed at the lights and floats. The song played is the theme of Disney's dream come true. It was really merry and so much fun. I am posting here some of the shots which I took at the said parade.Actually I was not paying much attention on the parade, I am very busy taking pictures of the characters that pass by our place. I am lucky I get a good spot so I could take a lot of pictures. Here it is enjoy watching!!!









Who would think that this country is in crisis. How could you feel the recession looking at this people in many parks.Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures. I still have some to post but I am sleepy now, will have work tomorrow. See you next post...
Goodnight everyone.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3