Sunday, May 10, 2009

Leaving for Anniversary Vacation


I will be away for days next week so I will not be able to blog. We will go on vacation. Hubby planned to treat our anniversary in Florida. I am now excited see Disney World and I am ready to go bringing with me this things. A girl's stuff that we never forget to bring.

I brought with me a complete set of bathing suit and a cover up so if I wish to go on swimming I am ready to wear it. It is sometimes important that you have this on your suit case so that if you need to go on the beach you will not be in a rush buying.
This is another one that i bought at a good price as it was on sale. I know speedo seldom have sale and I am happy that i buy it at a good price of just $20 at Modell's.
I had a lot of stories to post like my kids mother's day present to me, hubby's relative's first communion, and my experience at Disney World. Will do that when I came back. I am already tired, he he he. Anyway, to all the MOther's out there,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY......
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3