Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Journey Together--

How we start

May 10,2006
Hi Lovely,I hope you got to eat your dinner at a not too late of an hour last night. (ha,ha) Thanks for the card you sent me through CatholicMingle. I like the new photos that you posted there--and like I said before, you do not need to go on a diet. You look great just as you are. Take care Lovely, and Have A Wonderful Day. C --


Our Virtual Commitment
May 30,2006
Mahal,
For now let this profess our Love for each other, until such time when we can do it for real.
MAHAL KITA,
CV

This certifies that CV and Lovely
have been joined together on this date May 30,2006
as Virtual Committed Lovers
having committed to each other
with these words from CV to LovelyI,CV, commit to you, Lovely, and promise to love, cherish, and respect you from this day forward, until our relationship does end.
and these words from Lovely to CV:I, Lovely, commit to you, CV, and promise to love, cherish, and respect you from this day forward, until our relationship does end.
The Proposal
26 May 2007



Hon,
I wanted to surprise you but you know me when it comes to hiding surprises from you,
I can't.
I am so excited that I couldn't wait any longer to let you know that I bought your engagement ring. I can't wait until I can slip it onto your finger. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Lovely.
C==,

His visit

I do's

Today is our First year anniversary, I could say I love my hubby and I would not trade our relationship with any material things. I am contented with him and what we have now. My only wish is that the Lord will bless us with more strenght, good health and time so we could still continue the love that we share for as long as we live....

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3