Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jesus on the Beach - This is Awesome!

Pictures below are have seen at beach at Ocean City, Maryland. Isn't the artwork awesome? According to the one who take this photo's the man who created this always make new one, when its high tide the work is swept into the sea.
As I look at this picture of how the man work I marvel at his talent and fortitude because it is true that his works get washed away with the tide and he does them again.
This is a testimony that he loves Jesus Christ and he believed in Him, imagine he can make other artwork but he chose Jesus as one of his masterpiece. I believe that he has a message to everyone, the reason why he showed this artwork to thousands of people. He is generous enough let everyone view his work and watch as he crafts his treasures.

My friend Rose is kind enough to send this email to me. I know her purpose to sent this. She wants to share it with me and I in return post this to show this to everyone.....I hope you enjoy it. It is incredible!


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3