Sunday, May 3, 2009

Paquiao the Knock-out Filipino

I am really eager to post this blog right after the fight but i am too dissy to go online. We ordered a last minute pay per view just to watch Pacman's fight. I closed my eyes and closed my ears with the pay per view price which is almost $50.00. I know that it is kinda expensive but we Filipino's don't mind the price as long as its worth it, made us happy and we are satisfied. I was shouting punch, punch with Pacman as if he is listening to me he he he. And my hubby is just staring at me knowing I am happy telling me not to shout that much. He is afraid neighbors might knock at our door and know what's happening. But can't help it though....


I'm literally in awe. I know so with people who watch my hero's fight.
Some said they don't know what to say. This was competely amazing. Manny Pacquiao is unreal -- and he's an all-time great. Not only that he is a Filipino like me but I really believe and admire his love for his craft.Hatton gets positively stuck with one of the most brilliant punches I've ever seen by the incomparable Pacquiao.
Hatton had nothing for Pacquiao. Nothing. He is a hell of a fighter and Manny Pacquiao made him look like a guy who didn't belong in there.
I don't know what else to say. Pacquiao just made his spot among the best ever.
Hatton stills comes out aggressive standing up too straight. Manny landing with the right hook. Pac Man backing him up again and is extremely accurate, punching Hatton a bit wildly. A left hand flattened Hatton. The fight is over. He's flat in the center of the ring.Hatton looks in very bad shape on the canvas. He was attended to by officials. It was a perfect, wicked left hand from Pacquiao.
The fight comes to end at the second round.
MABUHAY KA PACMAN SALUDO KAMI SA HUSAY MO! MABUHAY KA PINOY!


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3