Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hello readers! am back, fresh from vacation---my first blog today is my birthday greetings to my dear eldest son. Gosh, i really miss my 2 children. I called them on their Aunt's cellphone and was relieved to hear their voice. My sister told me that my eldest had fever last night but thanks God he is okey now. He is ashamed to tell his Aunt that he is sick my nephew gave him paracetamol and this morning when i call them they said he is okey. Even though my eldest is already 20 years old now I am still alarmed when something happens to him and I feel sad that I am not there to see how he is. Anyway, thats how a mother is. Never-ends supporting their children even if they are already old. For me, my 2 boys are still a kid to me although they were grown up. For my eldest here is our greetings:

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3