Friday, May 22, 2009

Trip to Orlando, Florida

I take this picture at the La Guardia Airport- while waiting for our flight schedule.
While on board on the plane I saw this man guiding our plane to the runway.
Up on the air I was tempted take picture when see over the window the spectacular view this part of New York.
What an amazing view the clouds are clear and the sky are blue, very calm- no signs of bad weather
we are lucky, thank God.


the stewardess is preparing to give us our snacks and while she is on her cart
I slip a shot on while on our seat on the plane, don't bother what the others are doing as long as I can take a souvenir. Picture lover, Lol.... Look at the picture down I took a picture of our snacks...."ibuko ba?"

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3