Saturday, May 23, 2009

FLOWER DESIGN


I love flowers. Looking at it made me happy and stress free. Designing is one of my frustration. I am not a Fine Arts graduate--drawing is my frustration too. I love designing, but designs don't like me huh.I am trying venture in designing by doing it in my own way. Like this flowers that is in the picture the designer really had a good imagination of how it looks like and what would be the outcome. Ha ha ha, doing it myself is an accomplishment I would say. It takes me a week thinking the lay-out and doing it the experiment is hours and hours. Afterwhich I took a picture of my project. I took this picture way way back-- did this back in the Philippines. We do not have flower farm just buy it at the flower shop and I try to do my own design. I just pick the big and cheapest flowers so i will not spend much. I do it in my spare time. I like to gave this as gift to friends during occassions like birthdays, graduations, etc and a good home decoration too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3