Monday, November 3, 2008

AOS Interview

As of this time I am busy preparing for my AOS interview this Wednesday, Nov. 5th at the Garden City, New York. I, hubby and our lawyer prepare our files in folders labeled each. We had pictures of our wedding which I put in an album, our pictures together since I come to the USA up to present. House Rental that has our names in it, Bank statements, Credit card bills, wedding cards that we received, wedding invitations, wedding favors, our blow-up pictures that we display in our home, insurance cards, etc. Although I had all the files intact, there are still last minute checking if everything is okey. We meet with our lawyer this evening discuss the things that we will be needing until the last detail. We are ready for the interview questions if ever bunch of questions will be thrown to us. I pray and hope that this would come out good and that I could have my green card soon. We waited this 6 mos. To my readers, please help me pray. Thank you….

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I've got my rosary out for you!

Sounds like you're well-prepared with nothing to worry about. Positive vibes going your way.
Best of luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3