Monday, November 10, 2008

Cousin's Wedding



Just recently my cousin on the father side ties a knot in the Philippines. They had a church wedding which the held at the Holy Rosary Parish in Angeles Pampanga. Steve as we fondly call him works in Dubai where he meet his now wife Jenny. Before the wedding they send a message at my Friendster asking me if I can go home and be one of their witness at the wedding. Sorry to say I turn them down for the reason that I can’t leave the country yet, I am still waiting for my interview for the green card. I explain to them naman the reason which they understand. They sent me some pictures of their wedding that I use to post here at my blog. See pics……











Steve and Jenny we wish you a fruitful years of marriage full of patience and understanding, a marriage blessed with kids he he he. I just hope the love that you have shown with each other will continue “ kahit maputi na ang buhok nyo” and you will remember what the bible says “na ang sinumang pinag-isa ng Diyos ay hindi kayang paghiwalayin ninuman”.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3