Thursday, November 6, 2008

Breathtaking Scenic Views on Road to Connecticut





This are just few breathtaking shots from the road going to Connecticut. One cousin of my husband invite us to have lunch with them. I was amazed with this beautiful scenery around me. I feel I am in paradise and you will hear the camera of my cellphone in a never-ending clicking (my husband says will you shut off your phone) I can’t help it I want to get the breath taking scenic view and have it in my phone. If I could only put the whole view together I would really do it he he he. But now the leaves are falling an indication that Winter is approaching. The weather is kinda cold already and for people like us who come from the tropics, this is unusual. I even feel itchy and keep on scratching all over when I feel the cold. And even i feel those colds and itches I can never deny the fact that I am excited to see the snow in front of me. I want to play with it and possible take pictures since this is my first winter here. Before we just see it in the cards, books, movies but not this is the reality infront of me....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3