Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Birthday Celebrants

Photobucket
Happy Birthday  birthday
imikimi - Customize Your World
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  birthday happy
imikimi - Customize Your World
happy birthday to the best friend  birthday happy
imikimi - Customize Your World
November birthdays are here…… speaking of this special day, November 2 and today November 9 are birthdays of three people nearest to my heart. One is the cousin of my husband Chuck(b-day Nov 2), my cousin Imee and the other one is a good friend of mine Jackie (b-day today).Chuck is the first cousin of my hubby on the father side. They are very close that he get hubby as God father of his son. Both had happy childhood memories and until now they still keep in touch. When i came to US and was introduced to them i find him and his family,his sisters and their hubbys to be very accomodating and understanding. I could say understanding because they know that i am still adjusting to cultures and everything and they are very supportive. The reason why i feel at home. I was touched when their welcome hugs assures me that i would be fine and that this is my home with them and my husband. And i thank this man so much. Imee is my second cousin on the mother side. We go to the same school when we are in the high school became classmates. She was my confidante when I had problems. We both have happy memories together going to parties, travelling the nearby provinces, dancing etc. and I was the God mother of her first child. I met Jackie when I applied a job at rrj company. Because her parents came from my province and she knows my dialect we become eventually close friends. She is somewhat a lesbian but I was the tool for her to become a renewed person embracing the belief that she is not a man but a woman when I brought her to a Catholic fellowship EL SHADDAI. From then on she become a regular attendee. She called me her humble soul saver. I think no not yet unless I could bring some he he he. But anyway I am happy if I could bring many sinners to Our Father’s arms. HHmmmnn I don’t want to preach and be emotional here. Once again to Imee and Jackie , how old are you? What???? Louder please.... Sorry folks, don’t want their age to be revealed here ahe he he he,Okey, will not blog it here, whisper it in my ears ha!My wish for both of you: May God shower you with everything that you wish for in life. Many happy returns of the Day. From my family and me our greetings HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3