Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Balikbayan Box




Finally I was able to fill my balikbayan box and sent it to the Philippines. This is the first balikbayan box that we will sent. I started shopping August and finally finished it second week of Nov. We sent it at once I just hope that it will arrive before Christmas so that my kids and mother could distribute it to my other relatives. I mark the items with the names so it would be easy for them to give the recipients. I really tried my best to shop and put all the items I bought in the box so I could send it to my relatives earlier,this way they could feel our love as we really wanted them to feel the essence of Christmas which is giving. One tradition that we Filipinos practice even to present time that the economy is hitting the country. The people in our country appreciate it very much if they could receive something from their loved one. No matter how small it maybe for as long you remembers them. The amount is nothing it’s the thoughts that counts.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3