Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beads as a Hobby




I love different kind of beads. One of my friend's hobby is to design her own jewelry and collecting beads. She got all the nicest beads I’ve ever seen, when she was still in the Philippines she makes handmade jewelries and sell it.I got interested and want to try my little talent creating things like necklace, bracelet and earrings out of this that’s why tried to search on the net where I could find a site that I can buy this beads and other accessories to start with and I came across this website at foxyfindings.com., For a starter like me and for those who want to start it as a hobby I recommended this site. Maybe I get a good quotation with the prices from all their beading supplies and overstock items. We can save more if we get a good price at their website. If you never been to their website yet, you better check it out because they will bring you the best of both worlds in beading and jewelry making! Hope i could venture this kind of hobby into business as i am much inclined to business.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3