Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine's Day

Hello there everyone! How's your Valentine's Day celebration? We went to church after which go direct to the restaurant, dine in at the eat all you can Chinese Restaurant. The restaurant is full of diners mostly families who wanted to celebrate the occasion. This is a time that they could bond with their loved ones. I should say the place is cozy with lots of my favorite dish of course,seafood’s. Too bad I left my cell phone with camera at home.

This morning I left my gift to my hubby before I go to work.

When I come home a card was waiting for me, that comes from hubby.
I didn’t know that hubby will order a dozen of fresh red roses, with small brown teddy bear with a box of chocolates for me. This is a note on the card. Simple but it conveys with words of endearment. In fairness he tries his best to say I LOVE YOU in Tagalog, he he he.

The irony is he was surprising me but when the delivery come he thinks that I was the one who will get it. The deliveryman did not ring our bell the reason why he headed to the door only to find out that he will be signing what he orderrd. So when he hand the box to me I was really surprised lol. Was stuck and the only words that I utter is Thanks Hon. I was happy to know that he did not forget the occassion.

I combine our gifts with each other and take a picture, isn't it nice?Lol

Guys,however and wherever your Valentine's Day is spent i wish that you enjoyed it. For i know that you spent it with the one you loved.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3