Friday, February 27, 2009

The Cross with The Lord's Prayer inside


This Cross pendant was sent to me by my hubby as his Valentine's day gift to me when we are still on our engagement period. He sent it thru mail. I was happy to hand it as mostly of his mails to the Philippines got lost in the post there. That's horrible to know. Anyway's speaking of this Cross pendant, its sterling silver, the difference of this to an ordinary pendant is it features a secret center stone, which when you heldup to the light, reveals the entire Lord’s Prayer. I was touch when hubby told me that it was his gift to his mother when he was 14 years old, his mother takes care of it until she passed away. When he meets me he handed it to me but sad to say the cross broke and i give it to a friend who said that she could fix it by her friend who knows how to fix jewelry only to know that it was burned. I feel sorry for it that when i talk to my hubby on the phone i told him of what happened. Now i miss wearing it as in my mind wearing it means remembering our Almighty and putting him nearest to my heart. I just hope i would still get the same kind of necklace with this kind of pendant.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3
ss_blog_claim=c8fab303e347b5269835209986cc92d3